Presenting my first painting of 2006, a sneak preview of my bridal bouquet. Painted using watercolour pencils from Daler-Rowney and Lyra, and Derwent’s new Inktense pencil, on Saunders Waterford 140lb Not paper (bought as a ‘Fat Pad’ – 25 sheets in a spiral bound pad), using Pentel Aquash brushes.
Another round-up of linkage…
- Dogsitting – caution, contains story of a dead dog, but very funny.
- Fruit helmet for cats – seen LimeCat? LimeCat was not pleased. Anyway, now you can make your own helmet for your cat, from commonly available fruit. Your cat may not be pleased.
- publicenergy on Podcasts – a few suggestions for
podcasts you might like to try, including They Might Be Giants.
- Yo-yo, pet and MP3 player in one
- World’s Largest Pencil – at
Faber-Castell‘s head office.
Latest Update: Moved a couple of step-by-step demos into a separate post – linked below.