Latest Update: Peeled most of this section out from the general Photography index, and added the CD case frames to the top of the list.
A selection of things to do with photos after you’ve taken them – ideas for what to do with prints, or online toys to use to play with your pics.
- Put them on the wall, in frames made from CD cases – looks surprisingly good. (Via Lifehacker.)
- You can use tins and jars as photo frames with a bit of measuring and glueing. Should make people take a second glance, and if you get bored with your art, you can always eat the contents.
- Burn Down Your Workplace with Paint Shop Pro: Maybe not one for the art photographers out there, but an interesting way to unwind after a tough day at work 😉
- Photoshop Quickie: Cameraphone Pic to Moody Black & White Photo.
- Making Photo Movies using Photo Story (Windows only).
- Last Minute Gift Ideas from The Digital Story.