Latest Update: Added Gummi Bears.
In the mood for getting creative, but not sure what to do? Take a look through this list for some inspiration – you can be creative with anything!
- Chopsticks – Can’t use ’em? Make a fruit bowl out of ’em instead.
- Computer Case Mods – Visit our Casemod page for a whole host of imaginative pooter pimping.
- Computer Mice – Beautifully hand-decorated mice.
- Dirt on a Car Window – amazing quality artwork, just done in the dust in the back window of the artist’s Mini. Certainly beats “I wish my wife was this dirty”, “Clean me” and “Also available in white”.
Duct Tape – Just one of the many creative options with Duct/Duck/Gaffa tape, the Gaffa tape wallet.
Fed-Ex boxes – A table made out of fed-ex boxes. Cool.
Forks – Art with fork ‘andles (RIP
Gummi Bears – a Gummi chandelier. Fabulous!
Hardware costing less than $10 – Craftster’s challenge using cheap equipment.
Hiking – Hunt the box and stamp the book.
iPod – Brushed steel is so much classier than the random scratches and mucky fingerprints that adorn the back of mine.
Jello – If you’re going to San Francisco, be sure to bring ice cream.
Junk mail advertising credit cards – Those annoying fake credit cards that come with junk mail have loads of uses, and fit right in the pocket of a
Moleskine! See also how to make your own guitar picks from them too.
Lollipops – a gorgeous colourful clock, made from lollipops and a salt container!
Loose Change – a demonstration of the engineering possibilites of stacked pennies.
Monitors – the lost art of CRT monitor stackin’.
Pinball Machines – Be the ball! Life’s just one big arcade! Or just stay home and enjoy your lovely new pinball machine coffee table.
Rocks – Amazing balanced rock sculptures.
Sand – Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside, but you’d need more than a bucket and spade for this.
- Server components – A house of cards…
- Soup can – Soup’s on! Warhol would have loved this illuminating use of a Campbell’s can.
Sweets – Taking sweet names way to literally.
Tampons – The tampon angel is here to help women during those special times of the month.
- Tickets for the Paris Metro – Paris Metro to an X-wing in 54 handy steps!
Trash – Doodle on your trash bags and give your binmen a smile.
Urinals – A very posh pot to piss in.
Vans – Turning suzukis into veedubs.
Walls – A massive art installation in your own home is possible, and easier than you think. Just don’t forget the Cristal.