Latest Update: Added Star Wars Egg Baskets
Regardless of your religious inclinations, Easter is a good excuse to celebrate all that’s great about springtime – the days are getting longer, and everything generally is sunnier and prettier. Here are some Easter crafts to help celebrate the season in style:
New Links for Easter 2007:
- Star Wars Paper Craft Egg Baskets – put all your eggs in one basket with the aid of The Force.
- Nice Bunnies – papercraft models from Nice Bunny – a Samurai, a DJ and a Tagger.
- Felted Styrofoam Egg – cute.
- Cashmere Bunnies – celebrate Easter ’07 in style with these cashmere bunnies.
- Egg Carton Flowers – everything that’s great about this time of year – they’re bright and fun and made with eggs (sort of).
- Bunny Bob Pins – bob pins, or bobby pins, are what us Brits would call hairgrips. *sings* If you’re going to celebrate easter, be sure to wear some bunnies in your hair…
From Easter 2006:
- Easter Desktop Wallpaper – Easter Bunny goodness courtesy of our good friend Chris Brogan.
- Easter Eggs Dyed with Onion Skins and Ferns – and other plants, including iris petals, carrots, parsley, Japanese Kerria, Mahonia, and ice plants.
- Pysanky – Ukranian Easter Eggs. Beautifully decorated easter eggs, with a full HowTo for those feeling brave enough. I think I’ll just enjoy the pretty colours instead. Via Make:
- Easter Nests – achieves the impossible by making Shredded Wheat tasty. How? By smothering it in chocolate, of course!
- Bunny Puppet Theatre – spend the Easter holiday being a
Master of Puppets. Har Har.
- Yoda Easter Egg on Boing Boing.
- Wee Wonderfuls Wee Bunny Pattern – if its Easter, you gotsa have the bunnies, and this one’s a cutie pie. Clicky linky for free pattern. Via ReadyMadeBlog.
- Hershey’s Easter – ditto for chocolate. Here’s Hershey’s Easter Crafts page.
- Various Easter Craft Activities – Egg Tree, Simnel Cake and Hot Cross Buns, they’re all here.
- Angel Hair – if you fancy something different this Easter and are up for a messy challenge, try this!
- Easter Eggs Dyed With Onion Skins – if you like to make coloured eggs at Easter, here’s an interesting new way of doing it. Via Make:
- Corpse Bunny Cake – an interesting break from tradition. Dead bunnies. Via Make:.