“Art is just showing people something they’ve seen before.”
I’m Michael – one half of the team behind PigPog, along with my wife Sam, and I don’t write bios in the third person. We live in Tiverton, in Devon, UK. I work at The SQL Workshop, the company behind Cult Pens, which is fun for a geek with a pen obsession.
Where Else Am I?
- My photography is on Flickr, as well as here on PigPog. At the moment, it goes to both at pretty much the same time, with PigPog being the sort of ‘master copy’. There’s stuff on both that never made it to the other.
- You can follow me on Twitter if you like. I don’t really tweet much, though, mostly because Twitter keep doing annoying user-hostile things like disabling RSS feeds and blocking any apps that get popular enough.
I generally go by the user name pigpogm.
- Here on PigPog, I write many of the posts, and look after the design and coding. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I’m pigpogm on Facebook, though I tend to keep that to people I actually know in some way, online or off. Add me if you like. I might not add you back if I don’t know you, but you can follow me without being ‘friends’, if you like.
- I’m also pigpogm on Apple’s Game Center.
In general, if there’s a user on a service called pigpogm, it’s probably me. I’m not aware of anyone impersonating me so far – or even wanting to. There is at least one person who sometimes goes by the user ID pigpog, but there’s no connection.