“Art is just showing people something they’ve seen before.”
I’m Michael – one half of PigPog, along with my wife Sam, and I don’t write bios in the third person. We live in Tiverton, in Devon, UK. I work at The SQL Workshop, the company behind Cult Pens, which is fun for a geek with a bit of a pen obsession.
Where Else Am I?
- My photography is on Flickr, as well as here on PigPog. At the moment, it goes to both at pretty much the same time, but I think of Flickr as the ‘real’ home for them, so that’s probably the best place to see them. At some point, I may turn off the cross-posting to here.
- You can follow me on Twitter if you like. I don’t tweet very often, but I do have my Flickr photos and my faves of other people’s photos going there automatically. The hope is you’ll see some nice photos popping into your feed from time to time, but it might just be a bit annoying. If you find it annoying, I won’t be offended if you stop following again.
I generally go by the user name pigpogm.
- Here on PigPog, I write many of the posts, and look after the design and coding. I can be reached at email@example.com.
- I’m pigpogm on Facebook, though I tend to keep that to people I actually know in some way, online or off. Add me if you like. I might not add you back if I don’t know you, but you can follow me without being ‘friends’, if you like.
- I’m also pigpogm on Apple’s Game Center.
In general, if there’s a user on a service called pigpogm, it’s probably me. I’m not aware of anyone impersonating me so far – or even wanting to. There is at least one person who sometimes goes by the user ID pigpog, but there’s no connection.