That’s me – I’m one half of the team behind PigPog, along with my wife Sam. We live in Tiverton, in Devon, UK. I work at The SQL Workshop, the company behind Cult Pens, which is fun for a geek with a pen obsession.
Where Else Am I?
- My photography is on Flickr.
- You can follow me on Twitter if you like.
- All of my posts, bookmarks, photos and general little updates are collected together at MichaelRandall.co.uk. It’s not the most readable list, but everything’s there together.
I generally go by the user name pigpogm.
- Here on PigPog, I write many of the posts, and look after the design and coding.
- I’m pigpogm on Facebook, though I tend to keep that to people I actually know in some way, online or off. Add me if you like. I might not add you back if I don’t know you, but it doesn’t hurt.
- I’m also pigpogm on Apple’s Game Center.
In general, if there’s a user on a service called pigpogm, it’s probably me. I’m not aware of anyone impersonating me so far – or even wanting to. There is at least one person who sometimes goes by the user ID pigpog, but there’s no connection.