This page is here as an easier way to get to some of the longer, and more ‘important’ articles we’ve written – articles will also show up in the ‘Blogs’ section, but might take a bit of finding.
- Photo Projects – photographing Numbers.
- Sony NEX Digital Cameras – my first impressions review of the Sony NEX-6, and a few more thoughts on the second day, then more after two weeks of use. I also bought the Sony SEL55210 zoom – a compact 55-210mm zoom lens. Sam now has the NEX-5R so she can join in the fun with the old lenses.
- Legacy Lenses on Sony NEX Cameras – see how a Zeiss Tessar compares to an Asahi Takumar, and read about how the features of Sony NEX cameras make using old lenses practical. You can also read about the first batch of lenses I bought.
- Photography – Read about My Photo Workflow, then how it all changed a week later. Or see how I take macro photos with my iPhone, or how I took photos at night with my NEX-6.
- Pens and Mechanical Pencils – I’m a bit obsessed with pens. It actually comes in useful, since I work at a pen shop. Reviews: Lamy 2000, Pilot Capless and Decimo, Lamy Safari.
- Notebooks and Paper – PigPogPDA.
- GTD – You may be looking for The PigPog Method, though if you’re new to GTD, you probably want to start with our Introduction, or a bit about Methods of Doing GTD. You may want to know GTD’s Dirty Secrets, or find out how to Do GTD without Doing GTD. The geekier among you may even want to try Filesystem GTD, or even GTD with Emacs PlannerMode.
- Writing – Improve your Writing. Maybe by Keeping a Journal.
- Creativity – We found 60 Ways to Be More Creative. We counted. Twice.
- Weight Loss – If you want to know about losing weight, ask fat people. They may not have finished the job, but they probably know all the theories! It’s actually going quite well for us now, with the assistance of our Fitbits
- Museum – We started a Museum of Creativity, then lost interest a bit. There are a few interesting things in there, though, and we may start adding new stuff to it again soon.
There’s also a list of all our Articles, newest first.