…like lovers are supposed to… …supposed to be.
A couple walk hand-in-hand outside the Library of Birmingham.
She’s gorgeous. My name’s Max. I look after both of them. Hearts made of tiny mirrors set into a wooden fence at the Eden Project.
Processed with onOne Perfect B&W’s Ruth filter.
Inspired by this post from Chris Brogan today, I want to take a moment to give much love and gratitude to the people who are helping me through this. As you may have gathered from the lack of posts about my journey recently, things aren’t going so well, but I’m fortunate enough to have people to reach out to for help.
Sentimental mush alert…
- Enlightening – because I’ve learned so much from you.
- Silly – because you are.
- Supportive – because you’re always there for me.
- Snorglable – because even with your recent pruning, I still must snorgle eet.
- Exciting – because at the end of a working day, my heart still flutters when I see you for the first time.
- Patient – because you have it by the bucketload. Good job since I’m now a diet bore who can’t eat without consulting three books and a web site.
- Kind – because every time I say “That’s a nice fountain pen”, you always try to give it to me.
- Creative – because you are and you encourage me to be.
- Gorgeous – because you are. So shut up.
- Interesting – because after 12 years, I’d still rather spend time with you than anyone.
- Thoughtful – because, well, two words… Paperblanks diary.
- Grateful – because I am.
Happy 12th Anniversary, Michael. I love you.