Photoshoots with models.
- Chloe Valentine in ExeterA bit of a wander around Exeter with Chloe.
- Yve in TorquayFrom biker jacket and shorts to a little black dress, everything goes with pastel pink hair.
- Tyler, Angel and Ollie, in the ParkA short and soggy shoot in the local park.
- Jake and Jade, Woodland ElvesOut in the woods with two elves.
- Rosi at Crediton StationA photoshoot at a retro-styled railway station, with Rosi in a samba dancing outfit.
Events I’ve been to and taken photos.
- Exeter Pride 2019Some photos from the start of the Exeter Pride parade in 2019.
- Event: Richy’s Diner Car ShowA compact car show in Tiverton – lots of car photos!
- Exeter Pride 2017I’d written a bit of story wrapped around these photos when they were originally posted, but now I’m coming to rebuild the post, it’s missing. Still, probably not worth worrying about – it’s a few years ago now, and there wasn’t really much of a story anyway. I went to Exeter Pride. I took photos.Continue reading “Exeter Pride 2017”
- Eden Project Festival of Light and SoundA laser show at the Eden Project.
- Event: Turner Locker Barnfield Revival 2016A compact car show with plenty to see, in a car park in Exeter city centre.
Other sets of photos.
- Dancing at the QuaysideA couple dancing to live music at Exeter’s Quayside.
- Lomography in BristolThis post was written in 2020, but the trip was in 2017. We had a wander around Bristol, meeting up with Sam’s mum. It would have been shortly after I got the Lomography Minitar lens. I can tell, because these were, I’m fairly sure, all taken with it. Even ones that would have worked muchContinue reading “Lomography in Bristol”
- Exeter St Thomas MosaicSome details from a mosaic in St Thomas, Exeter.
- Exeter City CentreWandering around the city.
- Bike Shed TheatreA few photos backstage at the Bike Shed Theatre in Exeter.
I’m Michael. Hi. I’m an amateur photographer, in Tiverton, Devon, UK. Until relatively recently, I took a lot of photos, but rarely of people.
Now, I mainly do photoshoots with models.