Photoshoots with models.
- Kayleigh-Jade in HonitonWhen photoshoots get silly.
- Lauren at the CanalA quick photoshoot with Lauren at the canal.
- Exmouth Beach with RosiA day at the seaside, going to Exmouth beach with Rosi.
- Jake the Woodland ElfWhen you happen on an elf fishing in the woods, don’t interrupt.
- Jade and Jake and BridgesOne church yard and three bridges, along with Jade and Jake.
Events I’ve been to and taken photos.
- Exeter Pride 2019Some photos from the start of the Exeter Pride parade in 2019.
- Event: Richy’s Diner Car ShowA compact car show in Tiverton – lots of car photos!
- Exeter Pride 2017I’d written a bit of story wrapped around these photos when they were originally posted, but now I’m coming to rebuild the post, it’s missing. Still, probably not worth worrying about – it’s a few years ago now, and there wasn’t really much of a story anyway. I went to Exeter Pride. I took photos. […]
- Eden Project Festival of Light and SoundA laser show at the Eden Project.
- Event: Turner Locker Barnfield Revival 2016A compact car show with plenty to see, in a car park in Exeter city centre.
Other sets of photos.
- Lomography in BristolThis post was written in 2020, but the trip was in 2017. We had a wander around Bristol, meeting up with Sam’s mum. It would have been shortly after I got the Lomography Minitar lens. I can tell, because these were, I’m fairly sure, all taken with it. Even ones that would have worked much […]
- Exeter St Thomas MosaicSome details from a mosaic in St Thomas, Exeter.
- Exeter City CentreWandering around the city.
- Bike Shed TheatreA few photos backstage at the Bike Shed Theatre in Exeter.
- GloucesterJust a little wander around the docks in Gloucester.
- Missing Posts in RSS FeedsMissing stuff by RSS feed? Sorry, it’s because I’m posting things with the dates they happened – plenty to see on the site.
- Buying a Mechanical KeyboardBuying a loud clicky mechanical keyboard to use with an iPad.
- He Sounded Like He Had a BeardWhere a customer wants to speak to someone who sounds like they have a beard.
- I Don’t Do PeopleHow I went from “I Don’t Do People” to photographing models.
- Upgrading to an iPad ProThis was originally written around a year ago, not long after getting the iPad Pro, but I never got around to posting it. I’ll leave my thoughts from then as they were, and add my updated thoughts at the bottom. At risk of spoilering my own post, I love this iPad. A year ago, I […]
I’m Michael. Hi. I’m an amateur photographer, in Tiverton, Devon, UK. Until relatively recently, I took a lot of photos, but rarely of people.
Now, I mainly do photoshoots with models.