Wandering around Exeter with Kayleigh, seeking inspiration.
A short shoot at the Grand Western Canal.
My first shoot with Tianna, just wandering around Exeter city centre looking for inspiration. It’s ok, we found some.
A shoot with a plan. With a knife, a sickle and lingerie, all out in the middle of a storm.
A fun shoot in the woods at Wildwood Escot, featuring otters, owls and wolves. And Kayleigh-Jade.
Photoshoots with models.
- Shoot Story: Kayleigh in ExeterWandering around Exeter with Kayleigh, seeking inspiration.
- Shoot Story: Anastasia in PlymouthThe dangers of meeting a model somewhere where every place name sounds a bit dodgy. We ended up at Plymouth Hoe.
- Shoot Story: Lauren at the CanalA short shoot at the Grand Western Canal.
- Shoot Story: Tianna Around ExeterMy first shoot with Tianna, just wandering around Exeter city centre looking for inspiration. It’s ok, we found some.
- Shoot Story: Holli in SidmouthA fairly short shoot while we had a day out in Sidmouth with Holli.
Events I’ve been to and taken photos.
- Event: Turner Locker Barnfield Revival 2016A compact car show with plenty to see, in a car park in Exeter city centre.
- Walker Stalker Con 2016, LondonA very full day of queueing, with lots of cosplay, Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus.
- Turner Locker Barnfield Revival 2015A small but surprisingly packed car show in a car park in Exeter.
- The Feast of St James 2015Fencing and Captain America in Tiverton.
- Devon County Show 2015A lot of photos from a big country show, with lots of cars, tractors, traction engines, and people.
Other sets of photos.
- Marsh BartonA few photos in Marsh Barton.
- A Walk in ExeterA few photos from a walk around Exeter, mainly street art.
- Exeter QuaysideA walk by the quayside with a new camera.
- Leaf ImprintsSome leaves had left their mark. In Morrison’s car park.
- Crusty Marsh BartonA crusty old Mercedes and a shipping container.
- Buying a Mechanical KeyboardBuying a loud clicky mechanical keyboard to use with an iPad.
- He Sounded Like He Had a BeardWhere a customer wants to speak to someone who sounds like they have a beard.
- I Don’t Do PeopleHow I went from “I Don’t Do People” to photographing models.
- Upgrading to an iPad ProThis was originally written around a year ago, not long after getting the iPad Pro, but I never got around to posting it. I’ll leave my thoughts from then as they were, and add my updated thoughts at the bottom. At risk of spoilering my own post, I love this iPad. A year ago, I […]
- Moving to WordPress.com and Office 365How we moved from a dedicated server to letting WordPress.com handle it all for us.
I’m Michael. Hi. I’m an amateur photographer, in Tiverton, Devon, UK. Until relatively recently, I took a lot of photos, but rarely of people.
Now, I mainly do photoshoots with models.