Lifehacker tell us that there’s a new product out – 3M Post-it Super Sticky Whiteboard Sheets. Catchy name, but it’s just a sheet of whiteboard you can stick on your wall. They’re probably intended for meetings in ill-equipped rooms at work, but I’m sure we can be more creative than that for uses, can’t we?
- Turn your spare bedroom into a brainstorming centre for planning your novel.
- Chuck it on the living room wall for planning a family outing.
- Stick it on the wall in the garage for plans whilst building your latest project.
- Stick ’em anywhere, and doodle every time you pass one.
- Stick them on the floor, and doodle with your feet.
- Parents – stick them on the floor, and draw streets for your children’s toy cars.
- Put one on the wall where the kids tend to scribble on the paintwork.
- On the table – make your own board games.
- On your kitchen cupboards for shopping lists or inventories.
- Stick one on the front of the fridge to scribble expiry dates on.
- Put one on the door to each room, and use them to list Things To Do in that room.
Any other ideas? Share them in the comments…