The Times has the story of how eight different writers go about writing.
From this we learn that…
- Mont Blanc claim that the insides of their pens rot when exposed to fountain pen ink – doesn’t sound too good to me.
- Many writers like pen and paper, many others like their computers. Simplicity and familliarity seem to go down well all round.
- Some find that music helps concentration, some find it breaks it.
- Wandering around Devon can be good for inspiration.
- Bed can be a good office.
- Manuscripts go in the fridge, and according to the comments, should be shredded before being put out for recycling.
It’s not a long article, but well worth a look through…
- The Write Stuff from The Times.
Liked this post? Leave a tip - $1, or send multiple if you like!