Twitterchum and “(Half) Face of the Young Gene Hunt” @masonkayne asked his followers if they were up for a quick game of “Vandalise the Movie Quote”. As I was in a silly mood, I joined in quite a few times. Here are my contributions. Can you guess the movies? The answers are in my Twitter feed.
- “I’m gonna make him a cupcake he can’t refuse”
- “I love the smell of cupcakes in the morning.”
- “We came, we saw, we went away again.”
- “Come with me if you want to know where I’m going.”
- “It’s 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark, and we’re wearing sunglasses.” “I need a wee.”
- “A long time ago in a Ford Galaxy far, far away…”
- “Don’t worry ma’am, I got you.” “You got me… who’s got you?” “I have a harness and wires attached to my pants.”
- “The farts are strong in this one”
- “Say hello to my little friend, Bilbo Baggins!”
Twitter was made for silly stuff like this. That and sharing pictures of your lunch.