Models I’ve worked with. I’ve worked with a lot more since, but I’ll fill this out as I post the Shoot Stories from their shoots.
Lauren was how I got started working with models. She wanted to try modelling, and as a friend, I said I’d have a go, even though I didn’t do people. Turned out, we both enjoyed it.
- Our first shoot – my first shoot with a model, and Lauren’s first modelling shoot.
- Back to the old industrial estate. We returned to our favourite location from the previous shoot.
- A Long Day with Lauren – our biggest shoot yet, with four locations and two outfits.
- In the Park with Holli – autumn in Exmouth, throwing leaves around.
Lauren is an artist, creating wonderful characters, and you can commission her to turn you or your friends into characters too – just like she did for my profile pic! They make great gifts, or a nicely different profile pic.
Holli was the first model I found after Lauren, and soon became a good friend too.
- Finding a model on Instagram – how we met, and our first shoot – and my first shoot with anyone other than Lauren.
- A Short Shoot with Holli.
- In the Park with Lauren – throwing leaves around in Exmouth.
Holli is an artist, creating beautiful drawings, mainly of animals and birds.
We knew Abi years ago, but hadn’t talked to her in a long time, but I was very glad I thought of her when looking for models – she was great.
- Abi in the Park – a quick shoot in the park, hurrying before it got dark.
Charlie is a very good friend, so we were bound to end up doing a shoot at some point. She lives quite a distance away, so we don’t get to see her so often, but we’ve taken the chance a couple of times.
Charlie is also an actor, with a few stage and TV shows to her name, including a small role in Casualty.